For decades, I poured every ounce of my being into climbing the ladder of success as a high-level executive. Being a seasoned Talent Development and Recruiting Leader for a prestigious Fortune 500 company was nothing short of a dream come true. I loved my job! The thrill of jetting off to exotic destinations and collaborating with exceptional teams and inspiring leaders was nothing short of awesomeness. It seemed like I had it all.
However, amidst the success, there was a dark cloud presenting itself: burnout. The constant demands, relentless travel, and immense pressure were silently eroding my well-being. I was on the brink of exhaustion and unaware of the toll it was taking on my physical health and personal relationships.
Then in 2018, life threw a curveball at me: Breast Cancer. It disrupted everything. I had three tumors and a Stage 2 diagnosis that struck me to my core, leaving me disoriented and in a state of uncertainty, and desperately seeking solutions.
In a moment of deep reflection, I experienced a profound realization of my longing for meaningful change.
I yearned for a transformation that would touch not just the surface, but the very core of who I am. So I turned to mindfulness meditation – but found that meditation apps fell short, especially when I needed it most. The sterile hospital rooms, intimidating medical procedures, and overwhelming discomfort were when I needed the resources and tools the most.
So, I dived into it. I set off on a four-year training journey, fully dedicating myself to mastering the art of meditation no matter the circumstance. Whether in the midst of a hectic day, difficult conversations, unpleasant medical procedures, or while completing mundane tasks, I trained myself to meditate anytime and anywhere.
As a Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher and Trainer, I love helping people develop their own “easy to access” mindfulness practices and have acquired additional certifications as a Well-Being Coach. My mission is to help my clients to cultivate healthier lifestyles, conquer harmful emotional eating patterns, and navigate challenging life situations like divorce or grief. I help my clients tackle self-defeating thinking patterns impacting their relationships and careers.
I left my corporate job and established my coaching business, serving a diverse range of clients including entrepreneurs, professionals, parents, and young adults. I support my clients to pursue balance, happiness, and personal growth, witnessing their transformation and success brings me immense joy and fulfillment.
With my personal life and health challenges, vast certifications, and solid coaching experience, I empower and inspire others to live their healthiest and happiest.
My Certifications Include:
- Certified Applied Positive Psychology Coach in Wellbeing
- Certified Gallup-Strengths Coach
- Certified Unified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher and Trainer
- Certified Integrative Health Coach
- Certified Sound and Vibrational Healing Practitioner
- Everything DiSC Licensed Practitioner
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team Licensed Practitioner
- EQi 2.0
- Blanchard Companies Facilitator and Licensed Practitioner
- Stress management, dealing with negative thinking patterns
- Difficult life situations such as grief, divorce, family issues
- Career planning
- Entrepreneurs – starting or growling a business
- Healthy Lifestyles (emotional eating, detoxing lifestyles, making better habits)
- Mindfulness meditation practices that bring rest, calm, and ease